My name is Kip and I have spent my career helping people save money on their mortgages. Over the years I have talked with many people about how to save money both with their mortgage and in their everyday lives. Now I am bringing my years of knowledge to you. Each week I will bring you a new money saving tip to help you keep more of your hard earned dollars in your pocket. Tune in weekly and if you or anyone you know needs help financing or refinancing your Wisconsin home please contact me.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Holiday Gift Tags

What do you do with those beautiful holiday cards that you receive each year?  Here is a creative idea to reuse them and save yourself a couple of dollars.  Speaking of saving money, if you are looking for information on how to buy a home don't pay for it.  Call me - I have all of the information you need and it's all free.  Enjoy the video and please feel free to comment below.






Text from Video:
Money Saving Minute # 020 – Gift Tags

I love receiving cards in the mail but until last December I never knew what to do with them come January one.  Last December, however, I received a gift and the tag was a card stock and obviously hand cut.  I asked the person that gave me the gift about the tag and she told me that she saves her holiday cards from the previous year and makes them into gift tags the following year.  Now I’m not much of an arts and crafts person but this idea stuck with me.  It’s more personal than a sticker, I don’t feel guilty putting those beautiful cards in the recycling bin, it doesn't take a lot of skill and it’s free…

This has been Money Saving Minute number # 020.  It’s your money and watching The Money Saving Minute each week will help you keep more of it.  Subscribe to the right, share with your friends below and as always your comments are welcomed.



No comments:

Post a Comment