My name is Kip and I have spent my career helping people save money on their mortgages. Over the years I have talked with many people about how to save money both with their mortgage and in their everyday lives. Now I am bringing my years of knowledge to you. Each week I will bring you a new money saving tip to help you keep more of your hard earned dollars in your pocket. Tune in weekly and if you or anyone you know needs help financing or refinancing your Wisconsin home please contact me.

Friday, May 16, 2014

Gift Giving Savings







              


Text From Video

Money Saving Minute #042 - Gift Giving Savings


Kip Warzon
Kip Warzon     NMLS 289451
Last minute gift buying can be costly and maybe even embarrassing.  Planning ahead will save you from both.  Some people plan out the perfect gift but wait until the last minute to buy so they end up paying full price.  Others of us don’t plan and end up buying the first thing that we see…which may be okay or may be something that will never be used.  Instead, try using Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar or Facebook Calendars to help remind you of special events.  This will help you save money, time and help you give the perfect gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment