My name is Kip and I have spent my career helping people save money on their mortgages. Over the years I have talked with many people about how to save money both with their mortgage and in their everyday lives. Now I am bringing my years of knowledge to you. Each week I will bring you a new money saving tip to help you keep more of your hard earned dollars in your pocket. Tune in weekly and if you or anyone you know needs help financing or refinancing your Wisconsin home please contact me.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Summer Snack Savings





              


Text From Video

Money Saving Minute #043 - Summer Snack Savings


Kip Warzon
Kip Warzon     NMLS 289451
Summer is here…and what’s better on a hot summer day that a delicious frozen treat?  Well, that would be a frozen treat that doesn’t break the bank or your daily calorie count.  Instead of buying expensive, high calorie ice cream bars why not try this.  

Start by making your own sugar free Instant pudding using skim milk. Pour the pudding into a blender, add your favorite fruit, and blend. Spoon into pop molds and freeze. The pudding provides protein and calcium while the fruit adds vitamins to the mix.

Good for the body, easy on the wallet and very tasty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment